1. Behavior modeling
2. Employee leasing
3. Factor comparison system
1. Executives or managers who coach, advise, and encourage employees of lesser rank are called .
D. role models
D. the HR manager’s preferences
2. As an appraiser, you should try to do all of the following except .
A. minimize criticism
B. change the person, not the behavior
C. focus on solving problems
D. be supportive
3. Individuals working internationally need to know as much as possible about all of the following host-country characteristics except .
A. social and business etiquette
B. cultural values and priorities
C. political structure and current players
D. cultural trends
4. Questions contained in structured job interviews should be based on .
A. job analysis
B. job design
C. job specialization
D. job utilization
5. Outplacement services are .
A.useful methods of attracting individuals into a career
B.designed to help terminated employees find a job elsewhere
C.rarely given to executive employees
D.vital parts of any career management system
4. Psychological support
5. Skill-based pay
1. C 2. B 3. D 4. A 5. B
咨询电话：51567015 51567016 400-882-1988